Re: Various unstable brokenness - X keyboard

Hi,

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 18:19 -0800, foo_bar_baz_boo-deb@yahoo.com wrote:

> 3) If the 236086 fix is what has broken the xkb symbols as everybody
> suspects, then one of you users with the problem needs to reopen the
> bug, and explain what kind of hardware, kernel, and keyboard
> configuration you have on your system.

I used the bug tracking system to write to the maintainer. The problem
is in fact a really simple one. The problem in these include lines is
just the trailing semicolon. So, removing them unbreaks your system and
makes ctrl-alt probably work.

So far,

Henry