[OT] Re: Fixed X Debian Packages For Allocation Bug #280384

Hi Matt,

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Matt R Hall wrote:

[skipped]
I'm not trying to complain, I understand X is hard to develop, that's
perfectly OK. I'm just performing a community service by putting this
where everybody can get to it and trying to help however I can. If
somebody from the X Strike Force would write onto the bug report or
the list when the next upload occurs, then I'll know the files are no
longer needed, and I'll take them down; but, until this happens, they
are staying there for as long as it takes; because, it's my opinion
that it's the Right Thing (TM), and I have bandwidth and disk space
to burn.

And I think you are doing an excellent job. In no way my previous message was intended to discredit your effort of distribution of the fixed binaries (which is perfectly ok with me). I am sorry if it created that impression, I'll try to choose my wording more carefully next time.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org