Re: U5 - Sarge with d-i rc2 netinstall failure

Joshua Kwan wrote:

Nicolas Will wrote:
|    Partition check:
|    hda:end_request: I/O error, dev 03:00 (hda), sector 0
|    end_request: I/O error, dev 03:00 (hda), sector 2

This'll be fixed soon, I knew about it a while ago and was simply
waiting for a new Debian kernel source upload including security fixes
to be uploaded. Looks like that has just happened, so things are
forthcoming.

|    cramfs: wrong magic

Similarly, this was just fixed.

Kernel bugs ? d-i bugs ?

Stay tuned...

I will ! Any timeline ? Should I use a daily build of d-i when ready ?

Thanks for the replies, to you and Martin.

Now on to reading about 2.6's status on Sparc64...

--
Nico
http://rdo.homelinux.org