[debian-sparc] another 2.4 to 2.6 move on sparc

Bonjour,

I compiled and installed a 2.6.9 kernel on my Ultra2 (1 CPU for now).
Previously, I was running a 2.4 kernel, and everything worked
perfectly (so why decided I to switch to 2.6? for testing, and
improvements).

I solved the keymap problem for my french keyboard, I corrected the
X11 config (again, PC keyboard and no sunmouse anymore), and I
installed udev.

Now I'm faced with some questions:
 - in console, how can I make my 'Compose' key work again? It appears
   to work like the Windows key on a PC keyboard, thus switching
   console, and I can't even use the Alt+AltGr combination to go to
   compose mode,
 - how can I get sound working again? If anything tries to touch the
   alsa device (CS4231), it grabs all the CPU available, does nothing
   noticeable, and can't be killed (even with the 9 signal). Of
   course, no audioctl anymore.

Does anybody have the same config but working on 2.6?

--
Erwann ABALEA <erwann.abalea@keynectis.com>
-----