Re: How do I report bugs to Debian??

Walt L. Williams schrieb am Freitag, 26. November 2004 um 19:39:20 -0700:
> Good evening
>
> I found an obvious bug in the deselect program.
> I went to install QT3 and it aparently depends
> one zlib1g-dev and zlib1g. It indicates in the
> screen that these are being selected for
> install. The only problem is I can't get out
> of this screen. Its a loop. I end up having
> to do a Ctrl c to get out.

What about pressing '?' and then 'k':

on the left bottom corner you could read:
Quit, exit, overwrite (note capitals!):
 Return  Confirm, quit (check dependencies)
   Q     Confirm, quit (override dep.s)
 X, Esc  eXit, abandoning any changes made
   R     Revert to state before this list
   U     set all to sUggested state
   D     set all to Directly requested state

Pressing 'X' (not the capital), or 'Esc' should go back,
Pressing 'Q' will also work.

--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.