Re: stop-a

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Martin Habets wrote:
[skipped]
I'm not sure why this is so. I don't mind, but that's just personal preference
I guess. Wonder if turning it off will make Magic-SysReq work on my serial
console? ... no :(.
[skipped]
Martin

Funny that you've mentioned SysRq. Just yesterday I have built a kernel with SysRq enabled, in an attempt to make it work with serial console. So far it didn't work, since both switching to PROM and SysRq are activated by the same break "symbol". I might look closer at the serial driver to come up with a solution.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org