Re: support for DBRI

Am Sonntag, 26. September 2004 16:24 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> > I do not have a speakerbox myself but have read they are only for SS10
> > and LX models, so it is unclear to me if it could work on a SS20.
> The SS20 is actually a Tritec WS-20L.

I think that you may be right, the module may not fit to the hardware :-/
Seems that Axil was (just like Tritec) a Sparc clone producer.
I am just wondering, how many different ways for DBRI<->plug<->module-layout
there may be. It just makes no sense to make it different with each model.

HS

        oder über pgp.net