Re: Re: E250 LED indicators
- To: Ramanand Singh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian Sparc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Re: E250 LED indicators
- From: Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 06 Jun 2004 19:54:14 +0100
- Message-id: <1086548054.1553.5.camel@uriel>
- In-reply-to: <20040606111911.ECFR21849.lakermmtao03.cox.net@hoogly>
- References: <20040606111911.ECFR21849.lakermmtao03.cox.net@hoogly>
> I have a Sparcstation E250. Recently I upgraded it to Solaris 9.
This is the mailing list for people running Sparc based hardware using
Debian. Try asking a Solaris mailing list.
> Would you please be kind enough to point me to some direction to fix this
> problem, if you know it. I will really appreciate your help in this regard.
Sounds like the machine is overheating. Find out if it is and cool it
"Seasons change, things come to pass"