Must I have the file "sys/io.h" ???

Hello everybody ... I´m using Debian 3.0 in a SPARCstation 4 (110MHz) and I downloaded the GGI lib some minutes ago and compiled it (in fact, it´s being compiled right now...) and everything seems to work. But I have doubt ... other things I tried do compiled failed and a message related to the file sys/io.h appeared. I used the find command I found 3 files wich name is io.sys:

/usr/include/asm/io.h
/usr/include/asm-sparc/io.h
/usr/include/asm-sparc64/io.h

So ... I guess that sys/io.h isn´t too much important, am I wrong? And also ... what is the function of this file?

Bye.

Miguel.