Exim4 on Sparc?

I'm installing woody on an Ultra 2 that's going to be a mailserver. Ideally, every incoming message will be scanned for viruses before delivery, but all the Exim directions I'm finding assume Exim4. Apparently ametzler provides backports on his site, but not for Sparc (nor are the sources available there, as far as I can tell, though I may be confused about the whole "build .deb from source" thing.)

Is there an easy way to install Exim4 on woody/sparc that'll still be tracked using the package db? If not, what options are others using on this platform?

Thanks.

--
Derek Zeanah
www.wellbuiltnetworks.com