Sarge on a Sparc5

I recently inherited a SparcStation 5 from a friend (96meg memory 2gig drive). I have a very old version of SuSE running on it with openldap and I wanted to experiment with debian. I tried loading woody by floppy but found the floppy drive is broken.

So I moved on and downloaded the latest cdrom-mini.iso (3/15/04) and started the install. I selected the boot install from the menu and watched it autodetect my hardware etc.

The entire install halted with the following lines:

Setting up filesystem please wait....
busybox[8]: Unimplemented SPARC system call 188
busybox[9]: Unimplemented SPARC system call 188
busybox[11]: Unimplemented SPARC system call 188
busybox[12]: Unimplemented SPARC system call 188
init[10]: Unimplemented SPARC system call 188
busybox[13]: Unimplemented SPARC system call 188

Needless to say I'm stuck. Is there a parameter I need to put in before boot or will this work at all on this old box?
Many Thanks
Eric