structure error in make menuconfig in kernel 2.6

Hi All,

I have an old Ultra 1 running Debian with the original 2.4.18 kernel that
came in the installation CD. I had some difficulties trying to install a
brand-new 2.6 kernel, but this problems will be addressed in a specific
mail. Now I just want to report a problem (well, at least I think it is
wrong).

Tested in 2.6.4 and 2.6.5 and both have the same behavior.

do: make menuconfig

choose: Graphics support  --->

I had the following situation:
 [*] Support for frame buffer devices
 [ ]   SBUS and UPA framebuffers
 [ ] Virtual Frame Buffer support (ONLY FOR TESTING!)

When I selected "SBUS and UPA framebuffers", we got:
 [*] Support for frame buffer devices
 [ ]   BWtwo support
 [ ]   CGthree support
 [ ]   CGsix (GX,TurboGX) support
 [*]   SBUS and UPA framebuffers
 [ ]     Creator/Creator3D/Elite3D support
 [ ]     TCX (SS4/SS5 only) support
 [ ]     CGfourteen (SX) support
 [ ]     P9100 (Sparcbook 3 only) support
 [ ]     Leo (ZX) support
 [ ] Virtual Frame Buffer support (ONLY FOR TESTING!)

Either BW2, CG3 and CG6 options should be inside "SBUS and UPA
framebuffers" or should appear all the time. To me, the tree structure is
not right.

If I'm wrong, please someone help me understand the situation.

Thanks in advance,
Marcos Lazarini