Re: Debian + HardDrive 250GB

Hi Lorenzo,

You can make the partitions in a normal PC with fdisk or cfdisk. Once
you get the metadata written in the harddisk, kernel will detect
the right geometry information and passing them to the fdisk.
After that you can make any partitions you want in your debian-sparc
installation.

Nevertheless, I have some problems running big harddisk with the
RAID which will be my question in my next email.

Cheers,

Dev Gaul