RE: 2.6 for SS20 SMP?

Hi!
As far as i can remember, wesolowski hacked SILO to allow bigger kernel
images. Don't know if it was included in the SILO distribution.
About 2.6 sparc32 SMP, i haven't followed it closely but i think there's
some progress being made.
Stop by #sparc on irc.freenode.net, maybe wesolowsky is around and you
can ask some questions.

--
Pedro Ramalhais