does anyone care about sparc CDs for sarge?

Sparc CDs for sarge currently do not boot. Bug #243122. I've seen a lot
of workarounds, and zero effort to fix the problem. If this problem
remains in 2 weeks, then we will not ship sparc CDs as part of beta 4 of
the Debian installer. Which puts us quite close to not including sparc
CDs as part of the sarge release. If someone cares about this, you need
to get busy and fix it.

(I am not subscribed to this mailing list.)

--
see shy jo