De: Richard Marshall [mailto:Richard.Marshall@Sportbusiness.com]
Enviado el: martes, 23 de marzo de 2004 13:45
Para: 'neil@e-factory.es'
CC: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Asunto: RE: netra X1 tftp boot..and install

Hi Neil,

I have just now got around to trying the netboot again and have pretty much
the same, 'what do I do now' problem. I get to the dbootstrap interface,
configure HDD's, etc., but the network cannot be configured because there
are no drivers/modules for it (even though it was used to tftp the image in
the first place.) How do I go about getting the net cards enabled for a net
install?

regards

Rich

--Neil Wrote---

The steps are basically all the same except for some. Once you have your
disks partitioned and initialized, you have to go down the menu to configure
the host name and the network. Once these two are configured, then you can
go ahead and install vía the network.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied
and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error,
please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44
(0)20 7934 9000.  Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its
contents to any person. We believe, but do not warrant that this e-mail and
any attachments, are virus free. You should take full responsibility for
virus checking. SBG Companies reserve the right to monitor all email
communications through their internal and external networks.