Re: building slrn on sparc
- To: James Morrison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Clint Adams <email@example.com>, "David S. Miller" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: building slrn on sparc
- From: Dave Love <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:33:19 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (James Morrison's message of "27 Feb 2004 18:04:52 -0500")
- References: <20040214151557.GA15121@rollcage.inittab.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040214161431.GA16695@rollcage.inittab.de> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040227154520.GA24564@scowler.net> <email@example.com> <20040227190135.GA26507@scowler.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040227213314.GA28209@scowler.net> <email@example.com>
James Morrison <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Why don't you just remove libc6-sparc64-dev and not worry about it?
(I guess) because the brokenness should be fixed, and one should be
able to have a sane setup allowing 32- and 64-bit builds with the
32-bit default appropriate to the system. I'm overdue to test a
64-bit Emacs build, for instance, but it doesn't sound as though I
want to in the current state of play.