Re: E10000 available for development (trying to)

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Ben Collins wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 07:35:59AM -0500, Submissions wrote:
> > Dear lists,
> >
> > I am trying to get approval from my company to make a Sun Enterprise
> > 10000 available to developers interested in the challenge to get linux
> > to work on it.  I am posting this to gather some feedback. Any comments
> > (or even better offers to help) could give the project a chance to
> > exist.
>
> I'd be interested in trying to get 2.6 booting on it. I know that 2.4 at
> one time did work, but I'm not sure how well things work now.

2.4 boots fine but it cannot recognize the console (since it is emulated).
I am on the way to test 2.6 anytime soon... i need to reconfigure some
stuff first.

Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.