Can't boot off CD-ROM

Hello everyone.

I used jigdo to create a sparc install cd, but I can't get it to boot on my Ultra 5. This is what I get on the serial console:

> boot cdrom
Firmware Password:
Boot device: /pci@1f,0/pci@1,1/ide@3/cdrom@2,0:f  File and args:
Bad magic number in disk label
Can't open disk label package

Can't open boot device

Type boot , go (continue), or login (command mode)

This made me wonder if CDs created via jigdo are bootable, or if only the CDs you purchase are bootable. Searching around, I could find no information to confirm or deny this.

The CD is readable on the Windows XP computer I used to make it. I tried it on a couple different Ultra 5's to make sure it wasn't the cd-rom drive. I can boot from the Solaris 9 install CD (Also made from an ISO on the same Windows PC).

I saw the note in the install instructions about upgrading to the latest firmware (OpenBoot 3.31) to do a floppy install. I did this just in case, still didn't work.

Any suggestions?

		-David