Re: Ultra 5 available for testing

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 08:27:38PM +0100, Jan Houstek wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2004, James Morrison wrote:
>
> > I'm sure some testing of d-i on sparc would go a long way.
>
> I didn't mean to test anything myself. If was an offer of a remote access
> to the machine for people who would need it.
>
> I'm afraid remote testing of d-i is not possible :-(

I appreciate the offer, but currently all debian developers have access
to two UltraSPARC machines (a 30 and a 60 with dual procs). So the
machine wouldn't really serve any purpose except to maybe non-debian
developers who want to test and port their own software.

Thanks, though.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/