Re: New kernel images...

Ben Collins:
> I have uploaded 2.4.24 kernel images for sparc32, sparc64 and
> sparc64-smp, which will work with the new larger image loading. May > > take a couple of days before they get into the archive.

Thanks for the good work.

I noticed a SILO version compiled for woody was uploaded. Are there plans to upload any new kernel images for woody?

The uploaded kernels work on woody, I guess, but it is possible to build additional kernel modules for these using the tools in woody (version mismatch for the compiler, modutils, etc)?

Arne

--
	Arne Nordmark		Tel: +46 8 - 790 71 92
	KTH/Mekanik		Fax: +46 8 - 723 04 75