NOTICE: Virus detected in email sent

An e-mail message sent by you (debian-sparc@lists.debian.org)
with the subject: hello
dated: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:47:45 +0000
contained a computer virus.

For your information, this is the result of the detection:
/[From debian-sparc@lists.debian.org][Date Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:47:45 +0000]/message.pif infected: I-Worm.Mydoom.a

MESSAGE FROM GLOBALISE PTY LTD:

You have just sent a virus infected email to our client.

We build industrial strength firewalls and virus protection servers. We just
protected this customer from this virus.

Most probably you did not even know this was being sent.

A virus can cripple your business in seconds. Please call us if you want to
build a similar firewall around your organisation to keep viruses out like
this company has just done. We service customers all over Australia.

If your business has revenues over $500K per annum then you qualify to
employ a network firewall because you will have significant issues if your
business is down for even 1 day.

Securing your network is as important as having Anti-Virus software on your
PC.

Please forward this email to someone in your company that is responsible for
taking care of the security of the business, like the Managing Director,
CEO, COO, Operations Manager, or IT Manager.

Kind regards,

Tony Nash
National Sales Manager
Globalise Pty Ltd
Tel +61 2 9954 7999

Click here to communicate with me live right now:
http://kuicontact.com/tonynash

http://www.globalise.com.au

enquiries@globalise.com.au