RE: Looking for hard drives for Sparcstation 20

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Haas
Hi.

[CUT]

The machine needs to use SCSI drives with an 80-pin connector, and the
drives must be skinny - about 1" high or so. I've hunted around a bit
for drives like this, but not found much other than the drives Sun
offered for the machine way back when, and the largest of those was
about 4 Gig. I'm wanting to get at least 10 Gig per drive if possible.

[CUT]

Any 3.5", 1" high SCSI Hard Drive with an SCA (power, bus, ID selection)
connector should work without any issue, from Sun, or any other source.

If the new drive is Hyper-Wide SCSI 12000, it should be able to adapt to the
fast/wide mode automatically.

eBay should be your friend.

Nico