SunBlade 100 install hangs

I just tried following the instructions posted here
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2003/debian-sparc-200312/msg00171.html>
a few weeks ago, and I cannot make it work.

When I netboot either the 4 Dec or 5 Dec tftpboot.img from
phunnypharm, the OBP (version 4.10.6) says

    Remapping the kernel... done.
    Booting Linux...

Then hangs forever.  If I try to use
<http://www.phunnypharm.org/pub/for/sparc-folks/disks-sparc/current/sparc-mini.iso>
or the 5 Dec variant, either the linux or rescue target, I get

    Uncompressing image...
    <spinny thing>
    Decompression error: uncompressed image too long - wouldn't fit into destination

    Error loading /dists/stable/main/disks-sparc/current/sparc64/vmlinuz

<http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2003/debian-sparc-200312/msg00042.html>
mentions a 2.4.23 iso at
<http://www.phunnypharm.org/pub/for/sparc-folks/sparc-mini.iso>, but
it isn't there.

What else should I try to get some sort of install going?

                Marc