No Trouble installing Debian on a SunBlade 100

Thanks to this mailing list here is what you do:
Maybe you want to try installing the new image fisrt(Step 2). If it does
not work do 1 and then 2 and you are cool.

1) Upgrade to latest OBP
Full instructions and patch :
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SunBlade100/SunBlade100.html

2) Follow instructions:
http://www.de-brauwer.be/docs/debian_on_sun.html

And then download new image from instead from the location the
instructions say:
http://www.phunnypharm.org/pub/for/sparc-folks/disks-sparc/

I used tftp image and all the old problems where dissapearred.
Luckily this phunnyfarm site appeared and looks like that all the latest
sparc, from auric , are there now.Since auric is down.

I had many problems with SunBlade100. Now most of the probs are solved.
Beware of how you will partition your disk. SILO has some probs with
boot images located after the 1G point .
So I have a /boot at hda1 (20MB) and / at hda2 (800MB) and the rest all
over the disk.

Hope this helps