Re: uncompressed image too long?

4477048 bytes.

Uhgh.  I suppose my only remaining question is - why is this kernel so
much larger than 2.4.21?  Most of the options I added to the config were
modules.  Why is this kernel so much larger?

Guh.  Time to trim the kernel config, I suppose...

Thanks again.

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>
System Administrator