Re: uncompressed image too long?

>Decompression error: uncompressed image too long - wouldn't fit into destination

I think image limit is 2.6 M
Check if the image is bigger. If yes try to strip it and gzip it again.

Error loading /vmlinuz

> Image not found.... try again

I would recommend to check silo.conf and make sure that
the right image is specified in silo
Also you might want to try at the OPB prompt:
> boot disk image_label -p

Maybe you want to specify disk at OPB to make sure it points to the
right place.

Hope this helps a bit