Neither SBUS nor PCI (again)

I am trying to compile and install 2.4.21 on SunBlade100 patched with
the mremap bug fixed.
Compile is ok.
But I get Neither SBUS nor PCI when loading kernel.
This error was appearing when I was trying to install from old tftboot
as well.(phunnypharm image worked fine)

Is there a specific Option that I should include or leave out?
I found the following relevant options:

CONFIG_SBUS=y
CONFIG_SBUSCHAR=y
CONFIG_PCI=y
CONFIG_PCI_NAMES (tried yes and no)

Looking in the src I found
./drivers/sbus/sbus.c
if(!pcibios_present())
Looks like it is looking in a pci_list but does not find PCI devs??
But this is as far as I can go.

Thanks in advance

D Lambrou
http://crazylinux.net

You can always get my public key block from
http://crazylinux.net/public.asc
Fingerprint: C7B3 A112 3704 7202 2B33  6B28 5418 78DD 774A 7BCB