Re: Strange ucd-snmp actions
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Strange ucd-snmp actions
- From: Igal Baevsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:22:51 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20030722121725.GA20137@gwyneth.glou.net>
- References: <20030722121725.GA20137@gwyneth.glou.net>
To all the people wondering about MRTG funkiness - it's not an MRTG
I'm using Ultra 10 with Debian installed as a router.
I've found out that the MIB counter on eth0 stops growing when getting
to the specific value (IF-MIB::ifInOctets.2 = Counter32: 4294967295).
Thats why you keep seeing zeros on your graphs - no delta between the
previous value and the current. I'm seeking for a solution for this problem.
Philippe Sainte-Marie wrote:
I'm using testing on a Ultra5 which is now my gateway at home.
I'm trying to graph my output/input bw with mrtg but i have like
a bug with mrtg.
It does work fine, until a day where it simply stuck and doesn't graph
anything in input or anything in output.
I've tried all kind of settings without success.
On my provider side, i'm using DHCP to connect to the internet.
Would that have any influence over the snmp request for data
Any help would be great!