Re: Trouble Installing Debian 3.0r1 on a Sunblade 150

> Do "linux -p" at the SILO boot: prompt. The -p will give you an early
> boot log to the OBP. Maybe it will give us a hint at what is going
> wrong.

When I use "linux -p", the boot process seems to begin normally.  The machine
recognizes hardware, performs a parition check, starts IP and USB services but
hangs after the "VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)." message.

I also get a few "hda: lost interrupt" and "hdb: lost interrupt" errors during
the boot sequence, mainly around the partition check.  Using the "ide=nodma"
kernel command seems to make these errors worse.