Trouble Installing Debian 3.0r1 on a Sunblade 150

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian 3.0r1 on my shiny new Sunblade 150.  However, after
the SILO prompt, I get the following messages:

Remapping the kernel... done.
Booting Linux...

and then the machine hangs.  I've tried the ide=nodma kernel command option and
specifying the /boot/sparc64 kernel at the SILO prompt but the same thing happens.

Based on a bootlog I found on the debian web server, the next message I should
be seeing in my boot sequence has something to do with the Sun IEEE boot prom.
I'm wondering if my machine has a really new boot prom version that isn't
supported by the current kernel yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Geoff