Re: error on boot up

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for answering my questions. I followed every step you told me
but it didn't work. Running 'silo -r /boot' gives me the following
error:

Fatal error: cannot open second stage loader /boot/second.b

I have the following partitions:

sda1 	/boot   10MB
sda2    /   	2GB
sda3    Whole Disk
sda4    swap	512M
sda5    /var    4GB
sda6    /home   10G

Here's the content of my silo.conf

partition=1
image=1/vmlinuz-2.2.20-sun4cdm
label=linux
root=/dev/sda2
read-only

Does it have any error?
I've been trying to solve this problem for a week now, and I can't still
find any working solution. My machine is Sun Netra i20 (MicroSparc II),
is it supported by debian?

Thank you.