Re: Custom tftpboot images

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 10:53, Antonio Prioglio wrote:
> Hi, I have two U2 that would welcome a move to xfs.
>
> If you decide to post something I'll be glad to learn about it.

The initrd is now built, unfortunately the ramdisk in the kernel is just
a few Ko too small. I'm too tired to rebuild the kernel now so, if
Murphy forgets to annoy me tomorrow, I *hope* to be able to release
something in the next 24 hours.
I would have never thought that it takes so much time to build this, now
I understand the mess with the boot-floppies each time a debian release
comes.

P.S: sorry, I'm not used to the To: pointing to the sender and the Cc:
to the list so I sent two replies to the sender only.

--
Irvin Probst
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary