Re: Debian on Sun Ultra Enterprise 450

> Searchin in the web, I fond that new XFree86 (4) have some problem with that video card, but I don't know how to download and install xserver-common-v3 and xserver-mach64 .
> Anybody can help me?
> Really thanx to everyone, sorry for my english (I'm Italian),
>    Fabrizio Schirru

Not sure where you found that, because I am using an UltraSPARC Blade100
with a Mach64 everyday, which includes mozilla and a lot of other
things. How about sending your /var/log/XFree86.log. Also, check dmesg
when the xserver crashes and see if there is anything interesting from
the kernel. Please send 'lspci -v' output aswell.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/