debian/sparc & qlogic qla 2100

Hi,

I googled, checked the ml archives, checked the supported hardware list
and prodded freenode/#debian, but wasn't able to find a definitive
answer to my question.

Is the Qlogic QLA 2100 supported under Debian/Sparc?

I've used linux and sparc hardware for quite a while, but this may be my
first attempt at using them together.  I'm just not familiar with how
linux driver support is handled under sparc hardware for PCI devices.

The target platform is an e450 clone with an AXMP board.

Any links/pointers/suggestions would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike