Re: audio and keyboard

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 16:36, you wrote:
> 1) Please post the keyboard section from your X config.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver      "keyboard"
        Option      "CoreKeyboard"
        Option      "XkbRules" "sun"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
EndSection

> 2) did you try mpg123 or saydate ?

mpg321. It's a mpg123 clone but without the license issues.

> 3) If the keys show up in xv then they could work. You'll probaly need
> to bind them to an event.

Yes... If only I could find the "v"  &$&"ù!µ%$  !

--
Frank Van Damme
http://www.openstandaarden.be