audio and keyboard

Yo,

I have 2 probs:
1) My keyboard: under the console everything works OK (except for the delete
key which still behaves as a backspace). Under X it does not, I configured it
as a Sun Type 5 and when I press enter I get a backspace, meta is enter and
more weird combinations :)

2) I'm trying to get sound out of my sparcbook. The 'amdnnnn' module loads,
catting a wav/au file to /dev/dsp gives lotsa noise. Using a player doesn't
work: mpg321 says something about a wrong libao driver. I tried both -o oss
and -- sun . Any clues?

As a surplus, I would like to know if the volume keys on my keyboard can work
under Linux.

thx u very much.

--
Frank Van Damme