From: Rob Radez [mailto:rob@osinvestor.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 1:46 PM
To: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: sparc32 2.4.21-pre5 kernel debs

I'm currently uploading 2.4.21-pre5 kernel debs for sparc32, UP and SMP,
to http://osinvestor.com/sparc/debs/ that will hopefully boot this time
on SMP.  If they're still too big I'll try to modularize more stuff, in
which case more people will likely need an initrd.  pre5 UP boots fine
here, with a patch that I mailed off to sparclinux@vger.kernel.org.  I
make no promises on machines out of my control though.

Regards,
Rob Radez