Re: sparc32 2.4.21-pre5 kernel debs

On Monday 03 March 2003 15:25, Frank Van Damme wrote:
> On Sunday 02 March 2003 20:45, Rob Radez wrote:
> > I'm currently uploading 2.4.21-pre5 kernel debs for sparc32, UP and SMP,
> > to http://osinvestor.com/sparc/debs/ that will hopefully boot this time
> > on SMP.  If they're still too big I'll try to modularize more stuff, in
> > which case more people will likely need an initrd.  pre5 UP boots fine
> > here, with a patch that I mailed off to sparclinux@vger.kernel.org.  I
> > make no promises on machines out of my control though.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Rob Radez
>
> You're too cool - I'll install them on my 32-bitter sparcbook and let you
> know if they work :-)

Doesn't work as expected: that means, I expected them not to work since I
didn't get 2.4 rolling on it myself, lol :-)

Your kernel (2.4.20, uniprocessor (1) ) boots, and I don't think there is a
reason for me right now to change your configuration. I can start playing
with Coda now :-)

Greetz,
	Frank

(1) Never saw a laptop with 2 cpu's!