Re: netra t4

Take a look at the "Linux on the Sun JavaStation" howto-- that describes the process in detail.

VEGH Karoly wrote:
On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 03:15:02PM -0800, Eric Brower wrote:

You may wish to speak with Johan Verrept-- he built a kernel for use on his Netra T4.

well, I tried to reach him but he's busy or maybe my mails go under
in the daily mail-noise...

all-in-all: I still cannot boot, are there any docs about building tftpboot.img -es for sparc? I do have already an Ultra-10 running with
debian, so I do not need to cross-compile, but how to build a tftpboot.img?
with or without crosscompiling, both interests me.

tia

charlie