netra t4

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a Sun Netra T4, but at both install/boot methods
(cdrom and net) I get the following:

Booting Linux...
sab82532_console_setup: can't get SAB82532 chainProgram terminated
ok

Since this box has no VGA card, I tried to start the install
from the serialconsole from another linux(intel)box with
minicom, with having the serialport of the intelbox connected
to the Port A of the Netra.

what can I do to be able to be able to start the installer?
As I understand this is some kind of Terminal prob, where
the installer cannot start something installer-sepcific
through the serial console.

Is there any possibility to start up some text-only installation?
Or how else am I supposed to do the setup?

any help is appreciated

tia

charlie

--
Végh Károly -  System Engineer - UTA - TIS.SAS.BSS
Don't worry. Everything is getting nicely out of control.