Re: Install debian on a diskless SparcStation (nfsroot)

Andrew Sharp wrote:
Have a look at the NFS-Root howto, and check out the packages nfsboot
and nfsbooted and maybe some parts of netboot (I don't think the boot
rom code in the latter will be of much use, and certainly isn't needed
for sun boxen).  The howto has most everything, however.  I was able to
put together a netbooting NFS root system for a SS20 using that doc.

Did you get the installation per NFS done?

Carsten

	Dresden University of Technology
	Department of Computer Science
	Dresden, Germany