Install debian on a diskless SparcStation (nfsroot)

Hi all!

I found some old pizzaboxes (mostly SparcStation 5) in our department. I'd
like to use them as public X-terminals. I installed woody on one of the
machines.

Now I'd like to move the instalation to a NFS server because disks in the
boxes are rather noisy. But I have no idea how to setup booting from
NFSroot. Is there something in the debian-sparc distribution which I can
use or do I have to compile a new kernel?

Thanks for your help, I'm quite e newbie in this NFS stuff.

-- Honza Houstek