Re: Silo breakage creating woody r2 CDs for sparc

> >The path to isofs.b needs to be absolute on the build machine (not
> >relative to the CD root). The "..." is literal, it means use isofs.b to
> >boot any sort of sparc (sun4c,sun4m,sun4d,sun4u).
>
> Some warning of these changes would have been useful. Does this mean
> that the set of images I've just produced are now useless?

I had forgotten that I had put silo 1.3.x into stable. Wasn't
intentional. I didn't realize that mkisofs had changed in woody. That's
pretty broken in itself (or maybe you are running testing/unstable to do
the CD builds, which is probably not a good idea either).

The images you produced are broken, I'm sure. My mistake on the silo
problem, but you could calm down a bit. Things happen.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/