Silo breakage creating woody r2 CDs for sparc

<sigh>

We're late getting the r2 images created, and changes to the packages
that we need to use don't help. The script to make sparc CDs bootable
contains the following:

silo_deb=`ls $MIRROR/pool/main/s/silo/silo_*.deb | tail -1`
# put the relevant parts of SILO boot loader
(ar p $silo_deb data.tar.gz | \
        tar zxf - -C $inst/ ./boot/{cd,second}.b)

This currently picks up silo_1.3.1-2_sparc.deb, which doesn't contain
a cd.b file at all, so the sparc build fails. Generally after an hour
of frantic disk-thrashing. I don't know if the change to silo is
deliberate or not, but for now I'm patching the script to use the bits
out of silo_1.2.5-2_sparc.deb instead, as that seems to have what we
need. If this is wrong, please shout!

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.