Re: Problem with pthreads compiling php4

Hi David,

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, David Leggett wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have been trying to compile php4 against the apt version of apache2 (with
> apache2-mpm-worker apache2-threaded-dev installed).

php4 needs to be patched in order to compile with apache2. The debian
maintainer is informed and will apply the patch as soon as possible.
You can get the patch from:

but be aware that debian does not support it officially yet and it will
only work with apache2-mpm-prefork

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html