Re: Image too large to fit into destination with 2.6.0-test9

> Is it SILO or the kernel that needs to be fixed? Is it like the zImage/bzImage
> issue of where in memory the kernel is placed, and if so, can it be made to
> load elsewhere?

There's nothing to fix. This limitation comes from the OBP firmware.
I've been building kernels just fine for a long time, and not hit this
limit recently. So long as you use the arch/sparc{,64}/boot/image file,
and use modules, you shouldn't either. The kernel supports modules for
a reason.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/