32 vs. 64

With all this 64bits discussion of the last day, I was thinking... the debs
that come with Debian SPARC, surelly are compiled with 32 bit support, right?
Isn't there plans on having more 64 bits support in the linux SPARC
I mean, I'm right now compiling, with some problems, PostgreSQL-7.4RC2, and I
think it's going out with 64 bit support. Now, on some application, I find 64
to be little important, but on my database server it may be crucial to have
it (if the arch supports it).

 09:02:01 up 23 days, 16:24,  4 users,  load average: 1.27, 2.02, 2.44
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'
Centro de Telematica  |  DBA, Programador, Administrador
             Universidad Nacional
                  del Litoral