32 vs. 64

With all this 64bits discussion of the last day, I was thinking... the debs
that come with Debian SPARC, surelly are compiled with 32 bit support, right?
Isn't there plans on having more 64 bits support in the linux SPARC
distribution.
I mean, I'm right now compiling, with some problems, PostgreSQL-7.4RC2, and I
think it's going out with 64 bit support. Now, on some application, I find 64
to be little important, but on my database server it may be crucial to have
it (if the arch supports it).

--
 09:02:01 up 23 days, 16:24,  4 users,  load average: 1.27, 2.02, 2.44
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'