Re: Re: Sparc netinst

What have you done so far? You said you have a TFTP server (which one are
you using?) Do you have an RARP server? If not, you can find one at
http://www.panix.com/~perin/#rarp (look near the bottom of the page. It's
supposed to work on Win2k but I can't get it to work on my XP box.)

What I normally do when I'm trying to net boot a new system is:
1. setup arp and rarp per the Debian docs.
2. try to netboot the machine.
3. check the TFTP logs to get the correct name for the bootimage (I never
get it right until I look at the logs.)
4. copy/rename/link/whatever the bootimage so it has that name.
5. try to netboot the machine.