FW: sparc32 unstable upgrade choking on libc6

Greetings.

I had the same with libc6. Read post with topic "Upgrade libc6". But
Markus Mayer wrote:

"As somebody suggested installing a newer kernel solved the problem: I
tried
the newest Debian 2.4.21 sparc32 and it works fine."

It is true. I reinstalled system with Debian Woody, first upgrade
kernel_2.4.21 and next upgrade libc6.
Now is working.

With locales I have the same too.
Can't install locales, localeconf, libgnutls5, lynx (because
libgnutls5). I hold upgrade bind9 and sed because the newest wersion was
broken on my system. For example sed write these errors: sed: couldn't
allocate memory.
I downgrade sed to earlier version and hold upgrade.
Maybe it's something wrong with my system but it is fresh.
SS2.

Sorry for my english ;-)

Bogusław Borgosz